Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Perfection

After yesterday's blog, I have decided to put my idea of perfection out into the open & maybe see what's going on in this pretty, little head of mine.

So my perfect guy:

I want him to be smart, well-traveled, cultured & have a tidy sum of money stashed away. Ideally he would be the top of his field (eg. owning an international multimillion dollar company).
           - Yes, I am that shallow that I want him to have money and have lived. I have no qualms saying that.
So MANLY!


I'd like him to be good looking. Here's where it gets a little more tricky. There are 2 options here:

1. Nordic.                        Like Mr Skarsgård here --->

A fair skinned, blonde, blue (or grey) eyed guy. Good body and a sexy accent is a MUST! What can I say I'm a shallow woman.



OR





2. Mediterranean. A well dressed, Italian gentleman with a fiery passion & a knowledge of how to do the TANGO! A man with rhythm is incredibly sexy.

Their accents are amazing also.


Things that are ACTUALLY the same no matter what they look like... accent, foreign, sexy body & a hot face.


  Eye color for a Mediterranean guys is optional.

 Please note: body hair is to be kept to a minimum. I'm not really a fan of a hairy chest, or a beard/moustache.




Unfortunately, Australians don't cut it for marriage material (at least for me). I know a lot of great Aussie guys who would be perfect for any other woman.

Now that doesn't mean I won't look twice at any other male who doesn't fall into one of these categories. Quite the opposite. You may be thinking "oh I don't have blonde hair & blue eyes, she's never going to pay any attention to me". Don't be so hard on yourself. Give it a go. You'd be surprised at the result.
This guy makes the cut.
I am currently trying to figure out a plan to entrap a good looking Asian rockstar for a nice tryst. I have a good idea of how to go about this but unfortunately his timetable is a little choppy & all over the place. *SIGH*

Anyone else have an idea of what their "perfect mate" would look like? Male/Female either way.

Also, please note that while this is the "PLAN" it doesn't mean that this will actually eventuate (much like my previous post)... but I have already mentioned I'm not going to be marrying for love. That ship has definitely sailed - so now I'm just picking up the pieces and making the best of what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment