Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

Introductions

(Yet another thing for me to remember to update...)

It's that time/place on a blog where I have to introduce myself & express my likes/dislikes/wants/desires in life. *SIGH* I'm never any good at this.

So this is the 4th (?) blog I have going.. I'm a real social network butterfly. I'm trying to get my internet presence up so that when I finally move overseas in 4mths time, my friends & family will have a way to contact me & see what I get up to.

Where to start? I'm Australian - born & raised - and before you jump to conclusions about me looking like Miranda Kerr or Nicole Kidman, let me tell you - they've got nothing on me. HAHA! That's a lie. I don't have a tan and I can't surf. Glad we got that out of the way.

I'm a 23 year old girl who has caught the travel bug and, as previously mentioned, in 4 months I will be relocating from my little town on the surface of the sun to London, UK (Visa permitting).

I love learning about different cultures & trying my hand at other languages. I would love to study in a Swedish university (specific I know).

My ideal job (after actress, singer, astronaut, spy or cordon bleu chef) would be a translator/linguist. I would love to travel the world, meet new people & get paid to do it.

Previous travels include: several European countries & more recently China and Vanuatu.

I can play a variety of musical instruments and am a keen karaoke-er-er (?).

Many people feel that I am stuck up/snobby/egotistical. One of my favourite things someone has said to me is that "Flattery will get me everywhere, I only have to give you a compliment, stroke your ego just a little & you are putty in my hands". Unfortunately, we don't speak anymore. Such a shame really.

That's the basics I suppose. I may link to the other blogs later but for now this will have to do. I don't want to swamp you with too much reading on my first post.

Any questions? Ask them & I may surprise both of us with a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment