Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Health kick (or look how poor I actually am)

While saving for my venture into the unknown, I have come to realize that I am actually really poor. Don't get me wrong - I have money a plenty in a bank account that I am not allowed to touch.

Kids.. don't try to swim after a few vodkas.
So, as previously mentioned I am currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor at my mate's house. Which, if the vodka gummy bears & tequila gummy worms are any indication, has now transformed into a party house. We are also trying to create marshmallow vodka & skittles vodka. Haven't the supplies for those yet.

As my friend is allergic to a great deal of things, for the past few nights we've had stir-fry veges. Healthy. I am quite pleased with this choice, as I have neglected that side of things for a good number of years. This is also quite gentle when it comes to impact on my wallet.

I really enjoy cooking - I used to work in a restaurant - but I just haven't had the time/motivation to do so in a long while.

Feels good to actually be caring about what goes into my body again.


Will also be good when I have a nice, tidy sum of cash for my holiday & perhaps a more lean figure when the time comes to leave... definitely come in handy for any bar/pub/stripper/porn star work that I may end up in.

Gotta make ends meet somehow while I'm overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment