Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Welcome back Day9!

So I'm super excited. Day[9] is back! He's such a hottie! I don't mind putting that out on the internet. I would love to meet him & wouldn't hesitate to do weird, kinky things to/with him.


This Funday Monday is going to be amazing! Please excuse me while I nerd out everywhere.
I'm a closet nerd.
It's to be Zerg, use neural parasite on your opponent to build an army & use it to kill him. AMAZING!



I do understand that most people will have no idea what I am on about. The game is SC2 - Starcraft 2. If you don't know about it - seriously... give it a shot. It's not that bad! You could try the GSL or just pull up a Day[9] video. After a while, I can guarantee you will get something out of it. You may enjoy it, you may hate it.. but I can honestly say these guys are entertaining.


Queen of Blades

I've started planning for Dreamhack! I'm really excited for the LAN - it will be my first one... and it's the biggest in the world - I think. It's definitely up there anyway. Fast internet connection. E-Celebrities.

I'm hoping Artosis, Tasteless, Athene or Day[9] will be there. Such cuties.





Oh he's such a cutie! (This is an old photo)
Now I'm pretty sure I will make a fool out of myself.. if history is anything to go by it's almost a given that I'm going to make a fool out of myself.

You can check some matches out on GOMTV or day9.tv   or blip.tv/day9tv

There are some interesting stories in between games. Loads of in jokes which you can pick up fairly easily.

I should mention that SC2 is quite popular in Korea.

I'm typing this while watching the FUNDAY MONDAY... and I have to say I am so glad this is back. He is looking well-rested & definitely giving this video his all.

I can't wait to get back in to my YouTube channel & updating fairly frequently.
It's so much fun!

I will definitely link it when I get it up & running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment