Yes.. people want me to stand (or in this case sit) in front of a camera & have my photos taken... sometimes there's $$ involved.. other times it's discounts on haircuts/colors etc. Sometimes its TFP (time for prints)... either way, it happens & I enjoy it.So here are some pictures from the latest hair shoot. (Pretty cool!) NOTE: They are mostly just me mucking around - the good ones were used on their website so can't use them here.

It's taken ages to get that color throughout my hair. It used to be BRIGHT RED!! Though if you look through other pictures that are on here (or may be uploaded at another time) you will see that I have also had a blue-purple color through my hair, I've had varying shades of red and also brown. I haven't had my hair dyed black & I am yet to have blonde professionally done. I think that will be on my list of things to do when I get back from overseas.
Rani did the color, cut, style... it's her little top hat & sequin
jacket.. she also took the photos. My friend, Lexie, who also came along
to have her hair cut took loads of photos too - mostly just me being
ridiculous - if I can find them I'll upload them also.Lucky for me Rani is also heading overseas - she leaves about a month before I do & she will be based in Scotland, however we have already agreed she will continue to do my hair & I am to stay with her one New Year's in Scotland.
I have offered my place for any time she feels like coming to London. Seems fair.
I think my friend Lexie was getting bored by the end of it - probably why she started going crazy with the photos. Definitely a little snap-happy there. I'll find them out later & put some terribly photos up.
I know who will be doing my hair for the Bloodlust Ball which is coming up very shortly. Though thinking about it, Rani may not even be in the country to do my hair.. jeez that's a downer. I'll have to confirm that.
For those interested I will find a link to the hair salon so you can check them out. They have won all kinds of awards & are reasonably priced. All the girls know what they are doing & are really friendly. Good salon atmosphere!
No comments:
Post a Comment